ENSURE regulatory compliance
IMPROVE operational efficiency
MITIGATE risk and
Tolliver Management Group provides client services that maximize reimbursement and ensures compliance with state and federal health care regulations. Leah Tolliver, Principal and Owner, is a registered pharmacist in Kentucky with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Dr. Tolliver has practiced in hospital and long-term care pharmacy settings for over 30 years. Areas of expertise include pharmacy operations, reimbursement, legislative matters and regulatory compliance
Credentials, accomplishments and committee memberships include:
licensed pharmacist and doctor of pharmacy, associate professor, professional speaker, Director of Kentucky Pharmacists Association Pharmacy Emergency Preparedness, editor of American Society of Consultant Pharmacists Controlled Substance Guide for Long-Term Care, Chair Omnicare Medicare Part D Task Force, Chair Kentucky Long-Term Care Pharmacy Alliance.
Summary of Qualifications
- Experienced pharmacy operations executive with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Strong background in determining overall policy direction for company.
- Experience includes maintaining optimum customer, employee and vendor relations.
- Expertise in regulatory and legislative affairs includes federal and state level reimbursement changes in the long- term care pharmacy industry
Kentucky Pharmacists Association
- Board of Directors member (past, 2011-2012)
- Government Affairs Committee member
- Organizational Affairs Committee member
- Chair of the Academy for Consultant Pharmacists (past)
- Director of Pharmacy Emergency Preparedness
American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- Policy and Advocacy committee, leader of long-term care grassroots advocacy for Kentucky
- Past -President, Kentucky chapter
- Past Board of Directors Member (2009-2011)
- Legislative and Regulatory Committee